A) A Student seeking admission for LKG should have completed 3 1/2 years of age as on 30th April of the year of admission.Similarly,the relative age requirement applies for admission to other higher classes.
B) Admissions to other classes will be done provided there is a vacancy in those classes.
C) Applications for new admissions can be obtained from the respective branches(School office) on payment of RS. 100/-.
d) Filled in application forms should be submitted at school office (at respective branches) along with the following documents.
1) Birth Certificate xerox
2) Report card xerox
3) Community certificate xerox (if applicable)
E) Eligibility Test
1) For all those seeking admissions to classes VI to IX, an eligibility test will be conducted in English,Tamil and Mathematics for 25 marks each.
2) Students of SJNS Nursery and Primary Schools seeking admissions to class VI should also appear for this eligibility test.
3) The Dates of the Eligibility test will be informed at the time of submission of application forms.
4) The Results of the test will be announced with in a week.
5) On selection for the admission the student along with the parent should appear for the personal interview with the Headmistress/Principal.
F) At the time of admission the following documents have to be submitted
1) Original T.C. Countersigned by Education Officer.
2) The EMIS form attached with the application should be duly filled in, attested by the Headmistress/Principal of the School Studied Previously.
3) For admission to class XI, the student should have passed class X through any of the following boards SSLC /CBSC /ICSE /or any other equivalent Board Examination.
4) Application Forms for Admission in to Class XI will be issued only at 16 & 17 Ganapathy Mudali Street,Chennai-5,
5) Application Process – Similar as per Classes VI to IX.
6) Selected students will be called along with Parents for interview with Principal.
At the time of admission the Following documents have to be Submitted
1)Original Mark sheet
2)Original Transfer Certificate
3) Community Certificate – Xerox
4) Birth Certificate – Xerox
5) Filled in EMIS Form
Students Coming from other boards should get the TC Countersigned by the Education officer Concerned
STUDENTS OF CLASS X WHO HAVE SCORED 80% AND ABOVE ON THE AGGREGATE IN THE BOARD EXAM ARE ELIGIBLE FOR 50 % CONCESSION IN THE TUITION FEE FOR CLASS XI.
Students seeking admission in class VI from SJNS Nursery and primary school branches are exempted from the application and admission fee